Trijicon 1.5x16S ACOG Amber Ring & 2 MOA Dot
With over one million produced, Trijicon’s Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight, better known as the ACOG has become iconic in the realm of combat optics — and for good reason, the ACOG has an unquestioned reputation for quality and reliability. The Trijicon ACOG is the official medium range weapon sight for both U.S. Special Operations Forces and the Marine Corps as well as being the optic of choice for law enforcement agencies across the country. What sets the ACOG apart from the pack is what it offers to its users, increased hit potential regardless of light conditions. This is due to the tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle found in most Trijicon ACOG riflescopes, this automatically adjusts illumination of the reticle based on available light. With a wide array of magnification levels, reticle designs, and reticle colors available — there truly is an ACOG for every mission.
Trijicon ACOG riflescopes come in the following magnification levels:
- Superior Quality Glass Lenses
- Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light transmitting capabilities with zero distortion.
- Rugged Aluminum-Alloy Housing
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum-housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- Fixed Magnification
- Less moving parts than a variable optic equals increased durability and reliability. Seven magnification levels are available.
- Waterproof up to 100 Meters
- Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging. Five times more waterproof than military standard requirements.
- Both Eyes Open Design
- The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept.
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:5.1 oz.
- Scope Length:4″
- Magnification Range:1.5x
- Scope Objective Diameter:16mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):2 clicks/in
- Parallax Adjustment:Fixed
- Reticle Details:Amber Ring 2 MOA Dot
- Field of View:39 ft @ 100 yards
- Exit Pupil:10.7 mm
- Eye Relief:2.4″
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes
- Scope Finish:Black
- Product TypeRiflescopes