Trijicon 6×48 ACOG Dual Illum Amber Chevron .308 Reticle w/Colt Knob Mount – LED 6.5 MOA Red Dot RMR Type 2
Long-range shooting for the military has been made easier thanks to the Trijicon ACOG/RMR Combos. ACOG/RMR combos provide the up-close target acquisition for close quarters/CQB in addition to long-range targets.
This dual-sighting system gives the shooter a distinct tactical advantage with the option of either the Trijicon ACOG or the RMR Sight. With the quick target acquisition of the RMR Sight or the precise aiming capabilities provided by the magnified Trijicon ACOG, the shooter has the ability to select the proper aiming solution for the situation at hand – truly the best of both worlds.
Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, Trijicon ACOG/RMR scopes can feature a multiple reticles and configurations. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, Trijicon ACOG/RMR scopes incorporate Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept – which allows for both eyes open for aiming. A Trijicon RMR sits on top, and can feature several different sizes of aiming dot.
Trijicon ACOG/RMR Features And Options
These encompass the options of this product line, check the product specifications to be sure you have the scope combo with desired features.
- Magnification – 3x – 6x
- Size – 32mm – 48mm
- Weight, 7.7 oz – 39.3 oz
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination Source
- Reticle Pattern – Crosshair, Chevron
- Day Reticle Color – Red, Green, Black, or Amber
- Night Reticle Color – Red, Green, Black, or Amber
- Housing Material – Forged Aluminum
- Mount Options – TA75, TA51, Quick Release
- Calibration – .50 BMG, .223
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:39.3 oz w/o RMR
- Scope Length:9 in
- Magnification Range:6x
- Scope Objective Diameter:48 mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1/2 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment:Fixed
- Reticle Details:Amber Chevron .308 / RMR 6.5 MOA Red Dot
- Field of View:17 ft/100 yards
- Exit Pupil:8.1 mm
- Eye Relief:2.7 in
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes, amber
- Product TypeRiflescopes