Trijicon IR PATROL M250 19mm BLACK
Trijicon’s Electro Optics IR-PATROL M250 has been developed for the tactical needs of both law enforcement and military personnel. The M250 thermal monocular is designed to be hand-held or mounted to a helmet in order to identify targets in poor or zero light conditions more effectively than with nightvision optics. Trijicon IR-PATROL optics feature a 640×480 12 micron thermal core that gives the viewer a surprisingly crisp image and allows for quick target acquisition.
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum construction provides easy maneuverability.
- 60 Hz Frame Rate allows for efficient target tracking.
- Recessed thumb-stick is intuitive and makes it easy to control the unit with or without gloves.
- Edge Detect mode eliminates night-blindness risk by only showing the edges of warm targets on a dark display.
- Image Capture saves up to 60 images for surveillance or recon operations.
- MAXPOL allows for White Hot or Black Hot display with 3 brightness settings for each.
- Up to two hours of battery life at 60 Hz and close to three hours at 30 Hz.
- Optional battery 2nd battery adapter allows for 2x the runtime (not included).
- Wilcox Shoe interface allows compatibility with Wilcox helmet mounts.
- Dimensions:5.95″ L / 2.95″ W / 2.0″ H
- Weight:16 oz.
- Monocular Magnification:1x Optical / 8x Digital
- Field of View:22°
- Eye Relief:27mm
- Thermal Sensitivity:<50 mK
- Sensor Resolution:640×480
- PolarityBlack Hot / White Hot
- Display:Digital OLED
- Battery TypeCR123 Lithium
- Operating Time~ 2 Hours
- Optic DetailsHand Held / Helmet Mounted
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeThermal