Trijicon IR PATROL M300W 19mm RIFLE MOUNTED KIT
Trijicon’s Electro Optics IR-PATROL M300W has been developed for the tactical needs of both law enforcement and military personnel. The M300W thermal monocular/scope is designed to be hand-held, rifle mounted, or mounted to a helmet in order to identify targets in poor or zero light conditions more effectively than with nightvision optics. The M300W thermal monocular/scope is rated for cartridges up to .308 Win/7.62.51mm NATO and features a digital retical, but can accomodate a clip-on reticle or can be used in conjunction with holographic/reflex sights like EOTech Holographic Sights. Trijicon IR-PATROL optics feature a 640×480 12 micron thermal core that gives the viewer a surprisingly crisp image and allows for quick target acquisition.
Trijicon’s Electro Optics IR-PATROL M300W Features:
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum construction provides easy maneuverability.
- 60 Hz Frame Rate allows for efficient target tracking.
- Top mounted mini Picatinny for back-up or CQB optics like the RMR sights from Trijicon
- Recessed thumb-stick is intuitive and makes it easy to control the unit with or without gloves.
- Edge Detect mode eliminates night-blindness risk by only showing the edges of warm targets on a dark display.
- Image Capture saves up to 60 images for surveillance or recon operations.
- MAXPOL allows for White Hot or Black Hot display with 3 brightness settings for each.
- Up to two hours of battery life at 60 Hz and close to three hours at 30 Hz.
- Optional battery 2nd battery adapter allows for 2x the runtime (not included).
- Wilcox Shoe interface allows compatibility with Wilcox helmet mounts.
- Option 2x and 3x afocal magnifiers are availble.
M300W Rifle Mounted Kit Features
- Wilcox Side Flip Mount Kit allows the M300W to be flipped to the side as to not obstruct a primary sight making it ideal for day to night operations.
- Download cable for Image Capture feature.
- Dimensions:5.95 in. x 2.0 in. x 2.95 in
- Weight:16 oz.
- Monocular Magnification:1x Optical / 8x Digital
- Field of View:22°
- Eye Relief:27 mm
- Thermal Sensitivity:< 50 mK
- Sensor Resolution:640×480
- PolarityWhite Hot / Black Hot
- Display:Digital OLED
- Battery TypeCR123 Lithium
- Operating Time~ 2 hours
- Optic DetailsHand Held / Rifle Mounted / Helmet Mounted
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeThermal