Trijicon SNIPE-IR 35mm BLACK IRCO-35
The Trijicon SNIPE-IR sight is the next generation of optics. The clip-on sight allows for 24-hour domination in any lighting condition. The thermal sight should become one with your optical day sight, both on the battlefield and the hunting field. Its No-Shot Zero feature makes it easy to verify boresight when attached.
The SNIPE-IR is small, lightweight, and ready at a moment’s notice. It’s ready to fit comfortably in front of your optical day sight for 24-hour weapon sighting applications. Trijicon is trusted by law enforcement, military forces, and civilians all around the world.
- Thumbstick System Controller: Rugged, weatherproof, and multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard.
- Visrelay Collimating: Elimates parallax, making it ideal for 24-hour weapon sight system.
- Energy Efficient: Industry leading 2 hours of runtime with CR123 Lithium batteries
- Digital Focus Control: Allows you to both focus your picture and sharpen it to extreme detail.
- No-Shot Zero Sight-In: Easy to verify boresight when attached.
- Maxpol Polarity Let’s you switch between three levels of white hot and black hot.
- Enviromental Resilience: Operates almost any enviroment, -40° F to 131° F operating temperature.
- Video Output: In conjunction with optional cable and video camera the device can record video from sight picture.
- Size:7.4″ L x 3″ H x 2.95″ W
- Weight:24.6 oz
- Display:Digital OLED – 640×480 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity:<50mk
- Magnification Range:1x up to 4x Fixed Sights
1-4x and 1-6x Variable Sights
2.5-10x up to 4-12x Variable Sights
- Field of View:12° horizontal
- Battery Type(2) CR123
- Spectral Response8 – 12 Microns
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeThermal