Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-10×56 Riflescope
Trijicon AccuPoint riflescopes produce battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light, or no light at all.
Trijicon AccuPoint riflescopes come in the following magnification levels:
- Battery Free Illumination
- Fiber Optic Technology automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrasts the aiming poing reticle to available light conditions
- Superior Quality Lenses
- Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light transmitting capabilities with zero distortion
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Housing
- All-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest elements
- Zero Forward Emission
- The illuminated reticle doesn’t project any illumination from the objective lens.
- Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging and water proof to 10 feet
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you’ll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith’s skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:20.7 oz
- Scope Length:13.8″
- Magnification Range:2.5x to 10x
- Scope Objective Diameter:56 mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:30 mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.25 moa
- Parallax Adjustment:Fixed
- Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:Red Triangle Posts
- Field of View:37.6′ – 10.1′
- Exit Pupil:16.3 – 5.6 mm
- Eye Relief:4.1″ – 2.8″
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes
- Scope Finish:Matte Black
- Product TypeRiflescopes
There are no reviews yet.